Pure Naturals Prenatal One Multiple
WHAT IS Pure Naturals PRENATAL ONE MULTIPLE- FOOD BASED MULTIVITAMIN?
Pure Naturals Prenatal One Multiple is a food Based multivitamin combining many different vitamins that are normally found in foods and other natural sources. Multivitamins are used to provide vitamins that may not be taken in sufficient quantities through the diet. Food-Based Multi-vitamins may have added benefits as they are combined with powdered foods. We basically break down vegetables, fruits, and other food ingredients, add vitamins, and formulate that into tablets. Food-based multivitamins may be absorbed more effectively by the body.
Just one tablet of Pure Naturals Prenatal One Multiple food-based multivitamins is a great way to provide essential nutrients in potencies that deliver optimal nourishment and protection for moms and babies throughout pregnancy and nursing.
- 800 mcg of Folic Acid to support healthy new cells, brain, skull, and spinal cord development.
- 30 milligrams of Iron: Iron is key during pregnancy, your body uses an iron to make extra blood (hemoglobin) for you and your baby during pregnancy. Iron may also help to move oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body and to your baby's
- B-complex vitamins support natural energy production
- 400 IU of vitamin D along with Calcium- Magnesium: Vitamin D is needed to maintain proper levels of calcium and phosphorus, which helps to build your baby's bones and teeth.
- 100 milligrams of vitamin C and 4,000 IU of vitamin A to support skin, eye, and immune health.
- Magnesium & Potassium helps to maintain fluid and electrolyte balance in your body's cells, naturally easing the daily discomforts of pregnancy.
- Nourishing Vegetable juice complex with foods like spirulina, kale spinach, beet, red raspberry, ginger etc. to support hormonal balance and overall healthy pregnancy