Pure Naturals Triphala
At Pure Naturals we are committed to bringing you products that are meticulously crafted from the heart of India. Only all natural ingredients that are carefully picked at their peak freshness goes into making Pure Naturals products. We always keep nature in mind. We promote sustainable agriculture practices that respect and protect our environment.
The three fruits involved in making triphala are also known for their individual effects:
• Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): Supporting the natural functions of the liver and the immune system.
• Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica): Supporting the respiratory system
• Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): Helps to removes toxins to maintain healthy weight and for overall well-being.
In addition to providing the body with therapeutic dosages of essential nutrients, Triphala is popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it.
Triphala has numerous benefits for overall health and well-being, such as:
• It is a powerful sources of antioxidants that may help to neutralize the effect of free radical damage, supporting healthy ageing.*
• Assists natural internal cleansing*
• Gently maintains regularity*
• Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
• Supports healthy digestion and absorption*
Start your day with Pure Naturals Triphala and feel the difference in your digestive health and overall vitality