- Turmeric is a bright yellow aromatic powder obtained from the rhizome of a plant that grows in Southwest India. Curcumin is one of three curcuminoids present in turmeric. Curcumin is the most active constituent of turmeric.
- Turmeric Curcumin is known for its Anti - Inflammatory, Anti-Fungal, Antiseptic and Antioxidant properties. Bioperine is a powerful nutrient absorption enhancer. Turmeric's bioavailability can be greatly enhanced with the introduction of Bioperine
- Pure Naturals offers 1400 mg of Turmeric, 100 mg of Curcumin (Standardized to 95% Curcuminoids) with 10 mg of Bioperine in a 2 Veggie capsules serving.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED Our curcumin and turmeric supplement is made at GMP-certified facilities in the U.S. and is completely free of preservatives and artificial colors, flavors and sweetene
- PERFECT FOR YOUR HEALTHY DIET Our turmeric extract is gluten free and contains no sugar, sodium, starch, milk, lactose, soy, wheat, yeast or fish
Turmeric or Curcuma longa is a herb that grows in Southwest India. Curcumin, the compound in turmeric responsible for that bright hue, is behind a whole host of the health benefits attributed to the spice. It acts as an Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant & Antibacterial to support overall health.
Our dietary supplements may be beneficial in a number of ways including:
· Supports Heart Health
· Promotes Healthy Digestion
· Promotes Healthy Skin
· Supports a Healthy Immune System
· Supports Healthy Joints
· Promotes the absorption of nutrients