- PROMOTEaS HEALTHIER DIGESTION The fennel in this peppermint oil supplement is known for its possibility of helping aid in digestive issues
- SUPPORTS RESPIRATORY HEALTH These respiratory support supplements contain ginger which is known to help with respiratory tract infections and overall lung health
- MAY SOOTHE UPSET STOMACHS Ginger and peppermint supplements may work in harmony to help soothe stomach aches, gas and other digestive issues
- SAFE FOR MOST DIETS These respiratory health supplements contain no sweeteners, sugars, milk, starch, soy, lactose, gluten, fish, wheat, yeast or sodium
- MADE IN THE USA These digestive health supplements are made in America under strict GMP compliance
This Pure Naturals Herbs Peppermint, Ginger and Fennel Dietary Supplement is a supplement designed to aid in your digestive and respiratory health. Containing three of the most potent herbs for this use, these digestion supplements contain 363 milligrams of peppermint oil, 35.2 milligrams of ginger oil and 38.6 milligrams of fennel oil inside each of the 120 softgels in a bottle.
Peppermint, Ginger and Fennel
The Pure Naturals Herbs Peppermint, Ginger and Fennel Dietary Supplements contain ginger, a root that may be able to help with conditions such as coughs, upper respiratory tract infections, bronchitis and more. Ginger may also soothe the stomach alongside help from the fennel and peppermint oil, both of which may help to calm an upset stomach and get rid of gas.
Promotes Better Digestive Health
The peppermint oil in this digestive supplement is known to be able to help with indigestion. This may be able to help you better digest your food for a healthier digestive tract. This may also mean that you might be able to experience a decrease in instances of acid reflux, also known as heartburn.
Soothes Upset Stomachs
When you have issues of gas, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome and more, these supplements may help. Ginger, peppermint oil and fennel oil are all said to be some of the most potent herbs for digestive issues and upset stomach. The three of them may work in harmony to promote a calmer intestinal environment.
Supports a Healthier Respiratory System
Ginger may be another huge factor in soothing your stomach, but it may also be a great choice for those who suffer from respiratory issues as well. This is because the ginger in these respiratory supplements may be able to target the lungs and respiratory tract and act as an antibacterial agent.