Pure Naturals Vitamin D3- 400 IU, 240 Softgels.
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) is one of the most important kinds of D vitamins. Vitamin D3 can be absorbed from sunlight, but with lots of time indoors and sunscreen, many people don’t get enough naturally and need a supplement.
Vitamin D3 performs numerous principal functions in the body:
- Works as A Hormone When It Is Processed by The Liver and Kidneys. Supports Liver andKidney Health*
- Supports the Function of Phosphorus, Calcium, And Bone Metabolism. *
Taking a Vitamin D3 supplement supports:
- PROPER KIDNEY FUNCTION. With aging, kidney function may decline if levels of Vitamins D3 drop. It is important to keep sufficient levels of Vitamin D3 in the body to ensure that the kidney stays healthy and continues to work properly. *
- HEALTHY AGEING*
- SUPPORT BONE & TEETH HEALTH It promotes strength, and density of bones and teeth. *
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD CIRCULATION & ARTERIAL HEALTH*
These benefits make Vitamin D3 an essential part of a proper diet balanced with supplementation.
|Ingredients||DI-Daily ,Dalpha, bata, Gamma and delta-Tocopherols (derived from natural source), Gelatin Glycerin ,Vegetable oil.|
Other Ingredients: DI-Daily ,Dalpha, bata, Gamma and delta-Tocopherols (derived from natural source), Gelatin Glycerin ,Vegetable oil.
|Servings Per Container||240|
|Caution||If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication(s) or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.|